|| SAP Solution Manager 7.2 ChaRM (Change Request Management) (4-6 months)
• Must have ChaRM configuration, Release Management, and Process management implementation experience.
• Expertise in implementation of Change/Release processes, ChaRM in large corporate organizations
• SAP Solution Manager certification or demonstrable expertise in a relevant area (ChaRM)
• Should be able to configure and setup ChaRM workflow in greenfield SAP Solution Manager 7.2 system along with systems and mandatory setups
• Define and execute the transport management process for changes across SAP ECC, CRM, SRM, GTS, BW, PO, and Portal systems.
• Follow SAP best practices in Change Request management configuration ( Change Cycles and Standard workflows)
• Coordinate configuration management activities in close collaboration with the Release management, Audit team, and project team.
• Establishing the SAP Release Management practice (Planning, definition, and execution of the SAP Release Management processes and governance)
• Operate as liaison to the Change Approval Board to provide input into decision-making, change prioritization, impact assessments, and release processes.
• Provide support for SAP Solution Manager and ChaRM components (e.g., Transport Management System (TMS), Enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+), etc.) across the N+1 landscapes.
• Compliance with SOX and internal standards for all changes within the landscape
• Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency
• Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution skills
• Good understanding of corporate IT policies, procedures, and standards
• Working with clients to develop business requirements, scope and business process, and deliverables that meet client requirements
• Developing customer procedures & assist with Business Transition / Training materials
• Performs closing activities, including formal review and sign-offs with IT/Audit stakeholders
• Experience working with Focused Build Solution (Process Management, Requirement Management, and Test Suite).
• Minimum 8 plus of relevant experience in SAP Solution Manager ITSM configuration, ChaRM, and workflow setup