|| Job Description:
The SF Employee Central analyst. The analyst must have extensive experience in configuring and custom development with excellent functional and technical skills. Should be able to work with the business to understand their needs and coach them on the appropriate solutions (capability consultant)
• Ability to drive client requirements, business process and configuration workshops
• Review End to end implementations and support
• SAP Release Management including Regression testing
• In Depth understanding of integration points for - EC, PMGM, Compensation, LMS and RCM Modules
• Manages requirements gathering, service-oriented modeling, analysis and designs activities. Evaluates business requirements and prepares detailed functional and technical (non-exclusive) specifications.
• Will be expected to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ensure compliance with relevant data privacy and data protection policies and regulations.
• Participate in the review of new functionality for each system release and in the implementation and testing of the release
• Troubleshooting and business process changes
• Maintain business process documentation
• Manage setup of system content, including loading and testing of new fields, projects, data
• Identify opportunities for improvements to how the application(s) are used (which would be raised to the broader HR Operations (HR Ops) leadership for continuous improvement)
• Involved in UAT reviews and Sign-offs, staging data, walk-through processes with business, explaining the errors and pain points
• Working the errors with the respective team to have them corrected in the system in a timely manner
• In depth knowledge of Employee Central module with at least 2 full life cycle implementation or support experience (each).
• Preferred Certification in Employee Central module
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Customer Centric approach and experience in managing global customer preferred
• Ability to focus on continuous improvement to create internal efficiencies
• Knowledge/experience of any other SuccessFactors module will be an added advantage