|| • SAP Consultant with minimum 5-7 years of experience in VIM
• Preferably with two or more full life End to End implementations.
• Experience and responsibility for gathering requirements, configuring the system and testing.
• Experience and configuration knowledge in VIM bolt on, Business Capture Center /IES,Barcoding, Open Text Archive Server, and SAP AP, AR, GL and ABAP.
• Business requirements gathering and design.
• Configure and enhancement experiences in the OpenText VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) and complex.
• Invoice workflow approval design.
• Conduct Business Blueprint design workshops and prepare functional gaps analysis.
• Process Type determination sequence for different document types.
• Present and configure VIM workflow scenarios.
• Custom coding and modification of OpenText VIM.
• Standard VIM Reports.
• Good understanding of SAP AP process and EDI is must for this role
• Experience in developing functional specification, Configuration rational and other project related documents.
• Experience leading and assisting clients with designing leading edge workflow solutions, configuration and enhancement of proprietary software product within SAP.